Join our Annual General Meeting!
- Please click on the special Zoom meeting link when you are ready to join. This link will have been emailed to you through the school administration. If you can’t find the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please log in 5 minutes before the meeting start time – if you have any issues send an email to email@example.com and if possible we’ll help you with any technical difficulties.
- You will join the meeting waiting room first where a PAC member will accept you into the meeting.
- You will join the meeting muted – you’ll be able to unmute yourself when you want to speak.
- We will begin the meeting promptly at 7pm and follow the agenda.
- If you have any questions or discussion points please add a comment to the chat section – you’ll be called upon in order to give everyone a chance to speak and to avoid having people talk over one another.
- Some questions may be geared more towards the school administration – they may or may not be able to answer specific questions at the meeting but will send follow-ups where needed.
- If you are unable to attend but have a specific question for the PAC please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meeting minutes will be posted at torquaypac.ca a few days after the meeting.