Donations help us fund projects right away and reduce the need for extra fundraisers later in the year. The more donations we receive early in the school year, the less we all have to focus on fundraising later. For those who have been donating for years – thank you! For those who are new to Torquay, we hope you’ll join us and support our teachers. Even if you can’t give the suggested annual donation of $40 per child or $70 per family, we’re grateful for whatever you can give. Every amount will help!
- Start at our school website: torquay.sd61.bc.ca (or click the button below)
- Select the “Make a Donation” button down the home page on the left
- You may need to Sign In or Register for an account
- For “Fund Designation” make sure you select “Torquay Elementary-PAC”
- Click “Add to Cart” and complete the payment process
- Online donations qualify for tax receipts from the School District
Donate by Cheque or Cash
- Not worried about a tax receipt? Download the form below and make your cheque payable to “Torquay PAC”. You can also donate cash. We’ll receive your donation straight away and put it to work.
- Interested in the tax receipt? Income tax receipts are provided for donations of $20 or more. Make your cheque payable to the “Greater Victoria School District” and complete the form below. Note that your current address must be on your cheque to receive the tax receipt.